Held at the Shenandoah Valley Golf Club, the annual event recognized individuals, businesses, and groups for their contributions to the community. This year, Bill Long’s Auto Care Clinic was awarded Business of the Year. Established in 1993, The Auto Care Clinic is a very successful business with a reputation for providing exemplary customer service. They are also actively engaged in the local community and work with many organizations giving back in a variety of ways, one of which is through their Car Give Away event. This annual event not only provides a good, used vehicle to a person in need of transportation, but the Longs also maintain that vehicle for one full year.
- John Vance was awarded Citizen of the Year for both his work in elected office and as a volunteer;
- Lisa Rudacille for Education Contributor of the Year;
- Lt. Tony Maiatico for Public Safety Contributor of the Year;
- Mary & Will Carroll were named Entrepreneurs of the Year for the growth of Quality Title since it first opened in the community in 2017; and
- Blue Ridge Hospice won Nonprofit of the Year.